Question:
Does anyone know of any good travel agencies that has disney packages for good prices?
Nas50
2006-02-01 17:26:05 UTC
Does anyone know of any good travel agencies that has disney packages for good prices?
Four answers:
tech_fanatic
2006-02-02 08:23:16 UTC
I book through www.mousetrips.com for all of my vacations. They will answer all of you emails in less than an hour. They are extremely helpful and there is nothing they don't know about disney. They lower prices and get you the best deal available. Plus they book all the dining. It takes all the stress out of my vacations. You can use this site and contact them and they can get you what ever you need.

I made the mistake of booking through price line once and it was one big headache. If you have a problem there is no one to help you. Plus, I know several people that arrived at Disney only to find they didn't have a hotel cause price line over booked. I would be very careful of booking through anyone like price line, expeida, etc.

Hope this helps
sunnyday
2006-02-02 19:30:08 UTC
I'll add a second vote for www.themagicforless.com . I arranged my October 2005 vacation through them and couldn't have been more pleased with the service they provided.
trainnut
2006-02-02 01:28:22 UTC
yes, go to price-line.com and they can set you up. depanding on what your looking for, you can get a fairly good deal. sooner you book, the better price u can get
barbnefer
2006-02-02 16:09:49 UTC
http://www.themagicforless.com