Question:
Where can I find the cheapest plane tickets?
2006-01-27 10:33:31 UTC
I am looking for a website that will give me the cheapest roundtrip flights from Florida to New York between the end of June and August.
Eight answers:
barbnefer
2006-01-27 20:36:42 UTC
If Southwest flies out of New York, sign up for their "Ding" program, which offers obscenely cheap fares. The trick is that they send out the Dings at random times, and you have a limited amount of time to book. They were running as low as $85 roundtrip between Chicago and Orlando, so other states should be comparable.
?
2016-12-07 03:29:23 UTC
lower back it would honestly help to appreciate the place you're leaving from. oftentimes for SAN Southwest or a sparkling airline convey Jet are going to have the backside fares. those are the two non arc includes so they gained't seem on orbits... so bypass their web pages quickly. while you're leaving from the west coast someplace you would be waiting to locate something under $500 with advance purchase.
Dr_n_ur_friend
2006-01-27 10:33:57 UTC
Orbitz.com
sunshine
2006-01-27 10:35:42 UTC
if you check for each day to depart and return you cant beat jet blue
Montgomery
2006-01-27 13:45:04 UTC
Another for Jet Blue. You can't go wrong. :)
2006-01-27 10:34:20 UTC
I like expedia.com
Fish
2006-01-27 10:34:14 UTC