Question:
we are going to disney in fl on july 16th and its my sons b-day can we go anywhere that we can celabrate his 4
tinajtl@verizon.net
2006-01-26 04:28:43 UTC
we are going to disney in fl on july 16th and its my sons b-day can we go anywhere that we can celabrate his 4
Three answers:
dougeebear
2006-01-26 11:43:29 UTC
You may also wish to contact the park to see if there's anything you can arrange. And once there, be sure to take him into City Hall to get a Birthday sticker!

Q. Is there anything special I can plan for a birthday or special occasion?

A. A variety of activities is available at the Walt Disney World Resort to help make birthdays more special and memorable. For instance, your family may wish to dine with the Disney Characters at one of many character breakfasts, lunches, or dinners. Call (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463)† to find out more about how to create a memorable celebration for your birthday or special occasion.
?
2016-12-18 09:43:38 UTC
hmm Kansas city, KS is distinctly superb. there is an exterior procuring mall referred to as The Legends, the super wolf hotel [[its an indoor water park]] yet thats approximately it.... its the place i stay. im approximately to bypass the legends now i think of... that place is impressive! bypass to colorado and ski! i've got continuously had to try this! or snow creek... its close to Rushville, MO. google it =]
GGBUG
2006-01-26 04:37:14 UTC
Cinderella's castle.Mickey's play house.