Question:
Do you think orlando is a nice place for honey moon?
5050
2006-01-24 13:11:14 UTC
Do you think orlando is a nice place for honey moon?
Three answers:
monique
2006-01-24 17:14:52 UTC
Yes, as long as you are in the touristy thing. I'd opt for a more romantic place like the Grand Cannion, or if you wish, book a cheap flight or package deal to the Caribbean. Lots of specials on all the time...
2016-12-12 16:48:34 UTC
ignore about Tahiti. Come to Bangladesh and then bypass to St. Martin Island. it truly is going to likely be the most acceptable position on your honey moon. Very decrease priced, pleasant people, extraordinarily secured. There are some cottage adjacent to sea sea coast.. very decrease priced and extremely plenty a lot less amassing. Lot of fish... sea nutrition.. you'll not often stumble on some villagers passing through. So, you'll stumble on the blue sea and sea sea coast as your guy or lady. i will wager it is going to probably be the most superb journey for you.
hot_4_u_42069
2006-01-24 16:34:24 UTC
i think it is a nice place to go not my fav. but i am sure that she wil be happy as long as you to are together. and maybe hit up mickey mouse while ur there lol