Question:
What type of transportation is available from Kissimee to Orlando, aside from car rentals?
big_family_12
2006-03-27 14:17:18 UTC
I am traveling with 8 children and 2 adults in August. We will be staying in a condo in Kissimee. The condo does not have shuttles. What means of public transportation is there to travel to Disney World and around Orlando. Trying to avoid renting a van, if possible. Are there buses available?
Three answers:
tech_fanatic
2006-03-27 14:24:42 UTC
You will either need to use the public transportation, which isn't free or rent a car. But with a party of ten I'm not sure where you will be able to rent one vehicle that will fit everyone. I'm not sure of any companies that rent large vans.

You can look into some buses in the area, I believe that Lynx goes to the area, but again I'm not sure. Lynx, tends to be the safest of bus companies, though you still may find some questionable passengers while riding with them. You could also rent a taxi, but it will be hard to find one that is large enough to hold everyone. Plus, taxis in the area can really add up quick and be very costly. You may want to look into staying a little closer to the Orlando area, or possibly staying on site at Disney, or find a resort with transportation. I think it is going to be pretty costly to rent a car or use public transportation for 10 people.

Sorry I couldn't give you a better idea.
2016-10-15 12:45:42 UTC
I actually have used alamo many circumstances even as vacationing florida. very last 12 months we rented a 7 seater there became in trouble-free words 4 individuals yet so we had room for bags, we were given there and the motor vehicle became spotless, and in sturdy situation. the workers are continually very efficient too, ask your vacation agent to rearrange your motor vehicle condo for you as this may favor to be prepared earlier you bypass. my motor vehicle in trouble-free words value $one hundred sixty for 2 weeks which i also theory became very sturdy.
Ms. Inquisitive
2006-03-27 14:18:07 UTC
public transportation...