Question:
where can i get the best deal on accomodations in disneyworld orlando?
2006-01-30 16:26:06 UTC
I am hoping to find a way to get a deal on one of the three hotels on the monorail, contemporary, polynesioan or grand floridian, but if not something on the property like the Swan which is nice and a deal.
Five answers:
tech_fanatic
2006-01-31 12:13:54 UTC
Disney does not release special prices for these their hotels. They will occassionaly have a code that you gives you a special. I have seen it from free dining, to an upgraded ticket. All three of these hotels are beautiful, as are Swan and Dolphin. The only way to get a deal at these resorts would be to use an annual pass.

The benefit of booking at the Disney resort is the transportation. Also they have special prices on tickets this year that is a huge benefit. Plus, they have a great new dining plan out, the price cannot be beat. You will save at least 40% and you can't eat all the food. It is an amazing deal. Plus, as was already mentioned, you get early entry into the parks.

I've stayed on and off site and while the Swan and Dolphin is a beautiful resort, you really can't beat the Disney properties. If you cannot afford the prices of the deluxe, you may want to consider the moderate resorts. You still get the same benefits at you would with the deluxes. The only difference is that you don't have the monorail transportation. While the monorail is very spoiling, the moderates also provide bus transportation and a few have boat transportation.

I hope this has helped!
2006-01-30 16:27:31 UTC
Rent a home, there is plenty and you get a big bang for your buck compared to hotels, 15 minutes from Disney.

I rent in Kissimmee, last time I had a beautiful residential home with a screened in outdoor pool (attached), 4B, 2B and a garage for less than a nice hotel room per night.
Knowledge Seeker
2006-01-30 22:23:51 UTC
You might want to check out Disney reservations to see what baseline pricing they have. They have pricing deals if you stay on resort and they give you the advantage of early entry to some of the parks and extended hours after closing (changes from day to day).

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/reservations/ticketsAndReservationsLanding?id=TicketsAndReservationsLandingPage
jonathannunes2002
2006-01-30 16:27:20 UTC
Stay out of Disey and get one somewhere else
barbnefer
2006-02-02 08:11:37 UTC
http://www.themagicforless.com (travel agency)

http://www.mousesavers.com (discount information)