Question:
If you go to disney how many days should you stay?
hi
2006-02-06 16:40:16 UTC
If you go to disney how many days should you stay?
Thirteen answers:
tech_fanatic
2006-02-06 17:14:51 UTC
I would suggest at least seven nights. This will give you a night for each park, four, downtown disney/ disney quest, and a water park, plus some time to relax, go to resorts, shop or whatever you choose to do. To really see the main attractions in the area you may need more time. Universal and Sea World are pretty popular attractions to visit as well. But for a first time I would not go less than 7 nights, you will get to see a lot in this time.

My favorite way to go is seven nights at Disney. Go see everything, visit the parks, etc. Then take a Disney Cruise after, 3,4 or 7 nights. Going to Disney can be exhausting. You will be doing a lot of walking and other activities. Many people say after they do Disney they need a vacation. This is where the cruise comes in to play. After visiting Disney you can go on the cruise and just relax for however long you go. It is so nice. You can do as much or as little as you like. It is beautiful and there is no vacation like it.

But if you can't pull the extra days to do a cruise or stay longer in Disney try to stay 7-10 nights. This is the best way to go. If you have been to Disney then 5 nights or so is good, if you don't want to do everything.

Hope this helps
morganc9
2006-02-06 17:43:12 UTC
Depending on your group, ages, etc... Plan at least 4 or 5 days just for Disney. Include a day of resting up and not doing much. Remember you are on vacation. Take an extra day around the pool and go shoping. Down Town Disney is a fun place at night. Don't plan on too much the next morning. Several of the parks have night time events such as fire works, dinner theatre and EPCOT has an amazing fireworks extravaganza. Give yourself another day for sea world and another day to go to the Kennedy Space Center. A 3 hour round trip but worth it. You still won't have enough time to do everything. Plan on going back sometime in the future. Good luck.
2006-02-06 16:43:28 UTC
in my opinion you need 1-3 days to go through the park then a few days just to chill and stuff like that. and also depends what you want to do when you get down there.
Sully
2006-02-06 16:43:30 UTC
Four days and three nights is good but 5 days and four nights gives you much more of a chance to see everything plus relax.
Nestor Desmond
2006-02-06 16:41:28 UTC
You definetly need a few days. Epcot, the magic KIngdom and Sea World all should have a day each.
2006-02-06 16:42:30 UTC
depends on which disney you go to. i think if you go to the one in CA then you should stay six. Two at disneyland itself and two at california adventure. then you have two days to chill in LA or explore LA.
princessa_marta
2006-02-06 16:40:39 UTC
As many as you want. Depends how much you wanna spend too.
popsie
2006-02-06 17:22:32 UTC
if budget is not a worry, stay up to two weeks.
2006-02-06 16:42:46 UTC
apply for a job and you can stay there forever
Tony Danza
2006-02-06 16:43:07 UTC
You are so lucky. My family can not afford vacations.
kobacker59
2006-02-06 16:48:32 UTC
Spend at least one week if you can!
2006-02-06 16:42:44 UTC