Question:
What is a good charater diner for a little girl at disney world cinderella castle is sold out???
beccaroo
2006-04-07 10:22:38 UTC
What is a good charater diner for a little girl at disney world cinderella castle is sold out???
Nine answers:
tech_fanatic
2006-04-07 10:34:35 UTC
Chef Mickey's is great for girls and boys and always a lot of fun.

Some other options would be: 1900 Park Fare "Supercalifragilistic Breakfast" Various characters (May include Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, or Pooh Characters) Only breakfast.

Cinderella's Gala Feast at 1900 Park Fare Characters: Cinderella and Prince Charming, Suzy and Perla, and the Fairy Godmother. Meal Type: Dinner, A Grand Buffet

Did you check Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner? It usually doesn't sell out as quickly as the breakfast.

The Crystal Palace. Characters: Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, Piglet. All meals served.

Princess Storybook Dining Characters: Vary between the Disney Princess' , Belle, Jasmine, Snow White, Princess Aurora, Mary Poppins, Mulan, Esmeralda or Pocahontas. They also serve breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Hope this helps!
gigglin209
2006-04-11 14:49:02 UTC
Cinderella's Dinner is amazing! I went for my 23rd birthday and had a great time so I'm really sad that you couldn't get reservations, but yeah you have to make those at exactly 7am, six months ahead of time.

A good second choice is the Crystal Palace! It's in Magic Kingdom right across the way from Cinderella's Castle and all of the Winnie the Pooh character's come out to play. I went there for lunch and as a HUGE Eeyore fan, I was nothing but smiles the whole time. And I have plenty of pitures to prove it. Also, its a buffet style dinner so there is something for everyone and you can get as much as you want. The Crystal Palace is probably my top choice if you can't get into the Castle!

Also, try O'hana at the Polynesian Resort! It's not a character dining place but the food is TO DIE FOR and they entertain the kids throughout dinner with a Ukelele player, songs, a hula hoop contest, coconut races and all kinds of fun stuff. It's also a great spot to see the Magic Kingdom fireworks at night!

Hope that helps! Enjoy your trip!!
sniper20001964
2006-04-07 10:55:00 UTC
Try Crystal Palace or Cinderella's Royal Table. If not, there are other ways to find out; Maybe the dinner event schedules/calendar...

I used it when on a vacation trip to Disney in 2000 (4 years before I actually moved to Florida and purchased the FL. residents anual pass)....
nurserachet_0000
2006-04-07 15:50:47 UTC
Ahkershus in Epcot has a princess breakfast. Liberty Tree Tavern in Magic Kingdom is a riot! The characters keep you laughing.
deroberts
2016-12-18 18:44:26 UTC
nicely, of course, that's available! desires do come real at Walt Disney worldwide and for the twelve months of one million desires social gathering they're going to be granting one family individuals the choose to stay in Cinderella citadel. As you are going to be able to understand, there became right into a residing section outfitted in the citadel for Walt and his family individuals, yet as quickly as he kicked the bucket it became into replaced to an workplace for telephone operators. As of now, as nicely that one fortunate family individuals on that one special day, no you will stay interior Cinderella citadel. yet there's a eating place interior, and you are going to be able to take a seat at Cinderella's Royal table. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Mr. Sky
2006-04-07 10:32:20 UTC
In Disney's Contemporary Resort there is a restaurant called Chef Mickey. It's American cuisine....I think they serve breakfast and dinner and they offer a buffet. Mickey and other characters are there. If I recall correctly, I think you can get your picture taken with them.
DisneyLover
2006-04-07 16:52:22 UTC
Does she like winnie the pooh?

The crystal palace in the magic kingdom is really good.
what the heck
2006-04-08 08:32:19 UTC
try the Christal palace
kyrtiz88