Question:
Is the CLEAR card worth the $79 annual fee?
Scotty Doesnt Know
2006-02-25 07:58:52 UTC
I'm looking for responses from anyone else that either has the CLEAR card or has considered it and opted not to get it. I missed a flight in Orlando due to the long lines at security two days before Christmas, and I'm thinking if I had a CLEAR card, I wouldn't have missed it.

More info: //www.flyclear.com
Three answers:
tech_fanatic
2006-02-25 08:04:00 UTC
Without a doubt. I love the CLEAR card. It is so nice not to have to wait. It also allows you a little more time before you have to go to the airport. The only thing is I wish that it was available for use at more airports. But that will be coming soon. If it is used at the airports you use most (probably Orlando ;-), then I would definately get one. I love it and would not travel without it anymore.

I think if you sign up for 3 years the price averages down. But you may want to give it a test run and only do one year first to see how you like it.

Hope this helps!
Bill
2006-02-25 16:04:55 UTC
It covers only 2 airports. Just get to the airport earlier and save teh $79
Shayna
2006-02-25 16:01:59 UTC
I do not have one. I have been hearing alot of great opinions on them.