Question:
Mr. Toad or Winnie-the-Pooh?
Scotty Doesnt Know
2006-03-06 07:14:01 UTC
Which ride was better at Walt Disney World? Do you think Mr. Toad's should have been removed? Has anyone seen the homage that the Disney Imagineers paid to the original Mr. Toad ride that was housed in the building where Winnie-the-Pooh is now located?
Three answers:
doublewidemama
2006-03-06 13:55:33 UTC
Where else can you go to hell at Disney.

Mr. Toad was better.
tech_fanatic
2006-03-06 18:01:46 UTC
I really like the Winnie the Pooh ride, I think it is cute. I especially enjoy when we get to go to the Tigger part of the ride, so much fun ;-)

But Mr. Toads ride was so much fun too. I was really sad to go. It was great. I sometimes wish Disney would add onto the park rather than removing some of the classics. They keep getting more attendance all the time and adding more resorts, but they replace rides rather than adding :-( But at least you can still ride it in Disneyland, such a great ride, it was a sad thing to see it go.

I still love Mr. Toad and I think it is more fun than Winnie the Pooh but I still think Winnie offers a pretty nice ride too!
2006-03-08 16:59:14 UTC
since u like frogas and i like points i say Mr.Toad.