Question:
Will a 3 year old enjoy Animal Kingdom at Disneyworld?
ethanbrand
2006-03-04 06:46:20 UTC
Will a 3 year old enjoy Animal Kingdom at Disneyworld?
Seven answers:
tech_fanatic
2006-03-04 09:32:32 UTC
I really think they will like it. They can see all the animals and little kids love to see the animals. They have some nice shows, which may are may not be enjoyed by them, it kind of depends on the child. I see kids that age all the time at Animal Kingdom. They can also go to Camp Minnie and Mickey to see them. It's a great park. If your child has ever gone to a zoo and like it, they will definately like Animal Kingdom, even though it is completely different from a zoo.

The only problem is that they probably won't be able to ride most of the rides. But I think they would really enjoy the shows and animals.

I know they would absolutely love Magic Kingdom. Here is some more information on Animal Kingdom: http://mousetrips.com/AnimalKingdom.html If you look it over a little I think you will be able to decide if your child will enjoy this park.

Hope this helps
ladydi
2006-03-04 14:54:05 UTC
Maybe Disney World. Not to sure of the Animal Kingdom. It depends on how he acts around others and animals. I think he would have to be a little older. But you know your own Child. I think about 5 or 6 is the best age.
gogirljustcurious
2006-03-04 14:58:02 UTC
Yes, he/she will have lots of fun.It's also very educational for ur child to learn about animals at such a small age. He/she may remember the facts forever since the smaller u are, they greater memory u have. Consider buying a few suvorniers for he/she to keep until he/she grows up.
bigern1977
2006-03-05 04:37:33 UTC
No, wait til the child is at least 5 so they can remember the trip. Plus there will be more rides to go on when the child is 5.
dmj014
2006-03-04 15:28:35 UTC
I think it will be good at Disney
Anu
2006-03-04 14:55:34 UTC
well it depends... if your kid is kinda shy ... i rekon he'll get scared by the SCAVVY SIMBA but if he isnt i think he will have a blast ...

cheers

anu
rikkyretardo
2006-03-04 14:47:23 UTC
it will be the most fun they have ever had