Question:
Is there any web sites or anyplace that offers discounted disney theme park tickets?
meandbabymouth
2006-02-14 20:04:09 UTC
I will be in disney the week of april 28th through may 5th and I need tickets to the theme parks and possibly water parks. I know disney sells ticket pkgs., but I'm looking for discounted tickets if they even exist.
Three answers:
sunnyday
2006-02-15 12:32:55 UTC
There are legitimate ticket brokers out there.

Two that come to mind are http://www.mapleleaftickets.com

and http://www.ticketmania.com . Both are BBB members.

As to discounts, well, they won't be steep. Sometimes it's just that they pay sales tax. In other cases you may have to subscribe to a certain newsletter to be offered an "insiders" discount. (i.e. subscribers to the "Mousesavers" newsletter often have a link to a discount with Ticketmania) However, depending on the number of tickets you are looking to buy it might be worth your time to do a little research.

Also, if you are looking to purchase passes for 5+ days with the park hopper or water park option, Disney will offer an advanced purchase discount. They do not offer an advanced purchase discount on the base MYW ticket.
tech_fanatic
2006-02-14 20:29:45 UTC
I honestly don't know of any sites that off discounted Disney tickets, that are legitimate. The tickets this year are 100% non-transferrable. You have to go through a biometrics system before you can enter and this is coded in your ticket so that no one else use it.

If you go on ebay you will see a lot people trying to sell leftover days on their tickets, which cannot be done with the tickets for this year. So you should be very careful.

I don't know if you have looked at prices for Disney tickets this year, but they are more affordable than they ever have been. I always buy through Disney (using my travel agent) to make sure that I am get real, legitimate tickets to be on the safe side. I would hate to buy tickets, go to the parks and find out that they were no good and cannot be used. So I not only would be out the money I spent on the ticket all ready, I would have to pay a higher price than what I could have gotten through Disney if I got them before I left.

Again, sorry I don't know of any websites, which I could be of more assistants.

If you need help getting tickets I would use this link: http://www.mousetrips.com/FAQ4.html This is the travel agency I use and they have a little write up on the tickets that I found pretty helpful the first time I built a Magic Your Way Ticket.

Hope this helps. Have a great trip!
Karen
2016-05-20 03:33:28 UTC
No such thing. You may get a few dollars off through AAA or something, but Disney doesn't discount their tickets. If you see an amazing offer for cut-rate tickets, it's a scam. Some outfits will give you a one-day ticket to sit through a time-share presentation, if you're willing to waste vacation time that way.