Question:
I am a poor student and I am traveling to Orlando on Mar. 6. Any tips on how to get cheep disney tickets?
the_purplebutterfly
2006-02-16 22:21:28 UTC
My friend and I would like to visit the Magic Kingdom on one day, and then Epcot on the next day. We have been searching the web, and can't find anything but timeshare discounts, and we are not old enough, or make enough money! When we get to Orlando will there be any chance of finding cheeper tickets then?
Two answers:
bamaboy
2006-04-04 14:13:26 UTC
If you're poor, I'd go to Universal. The 2 day pass is cheaper and it gets you into the CityWalk clubs and stuff too. I went this past weekend and stayed in a Baymont Inn hotel on I-Drive for only $48 a night also. It wasnt the best hotel ever, but it was clean and had free internet. But for Disney, you may wanna try the Orlando Travel information offices. We stopped at the one on the Georgia-Florida line and got cheaper tickets.
tech_fanatic
2006-02-16 22:30:09 UTC
Your best bet is probably to order them before you leave, this is usually the cheapest way to go. You may want to check with your local AAA. They may have a discount running or have a discount with a AAA card. The problem is that you only want a two day ticket, so you aren't going to find many specials. The longer your ticket, the lower the cost is per day.

With tickets you will usually get a better price if you buy them before you get to the gate at Disney. However, I'm not sure if this is true for a 2 day ticket also. You can go straight to Disney to order the tickets before you leave: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/index

If you aren't planning to do any water parks or Disney Quest, just get the base ticket. Don't add on no expiration or hopping. Hopping allows you to visit multiple parks in one day. You said you only wanted one park per day, so it isn't necessary to add this on. The water park option is for Disney Water Parks and Disney Quest. So you could add this on if you are planning to go there. Obviously, if you are only buying two days of tickets and using them all, you don't need the no expiration. This is if you buy a longer ticket and only use a few days, you won't lose the days you didn't lose. This is the way to get the price per day lower.

I hope this helps. Have a good trip!